Business Leaders Academy
Research, Teaching & Training
Teaches up to 25 class hours of English per week. Plans classes, teaches levels as assigned, marks student homework and complete paperwork as required.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Plan classes according to syllabus guidelines
- Teach up to 25 hours per week (as assigned)
- General English from Beginner to Advanced level and Business English classes as required
- Levels may include Adult and Young Learners
- Mark all student homework within deadline
- Assess and grade at the end of each term. Submit all grades to Academic Coordinator
- Complete registration for every class, including listing ad reporting the areas/topic/materials covered in each lesson in the form provided
- Keep attendance records and inform Academic Coordinator when any student misses 2 classes consecutively, or 3 classes over the course of a term
- Attend weekly teacher meetings, feedback sessions, and monthly staff meetings
- Prepare for and attend student-teacher meetings once per term
- Participate fully in performance review process
- Observe colleagues per term and be observed by colleagues per term in peer
- observation system
- Supervise students in the language lab
- Train students to use multimedia platform for optimum use
- Participate in regular teacher training
- Provide face-2 face classes including online and virtual language classes
- Assist in placement testing and registration at the beginning of each term
- Substitute for an indisposed/absent colleague when necessary
- Assess students at the end of each term
- Preparing educational aids to support the educational process.
- Plan lessons, conduct student testing,
- Attend school events based on the needs
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- TESOL, CELTA, TEFL or equivalent teaching certificate, plus 2 years’ teaching experience in English language teaching school.
- Native speaker proficiency in English is a must. Interest in French or other language.
- Ability and willingness to teach different class levels from Beginners to Advanced;
- Ability to work as part of a team. Willingness to work evenings and Saturday mornings if needed.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated. Ability to work well with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Good time management. Ability to keep up-to-date and legible records.
- Ability to participate in occasional daytime or evening time events.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.