Engineering & Technology
We’re looking for someone with strong product sensibilities, extraordinarily good frontend skills, and solid software engineering fundamentals to join our team to advance the state of the art in our product and our industry.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Build a culture of continuous improvement to improve the cadence of execution, quality of work, and happiness in the engineering org.
- Find, attract, hire, onboard, and nurture top-level engineering IC talent.
- Coach individuals, tune processes, remove obstacles, and optimize the environment to continuously increase the speed of iteration.
- Work closely with Product, Design, and Customer Success to appropriately plan and scope engineering projects that execute on the product roadmap, balancing feature development, tech debt and acceleration projects, and bug fixes.
Skills and Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication, with a bias to written communication to support async processes in a fully remote and distributed team.
- 2+ years of engineering management experience or equivalent (you can demonstrate skill at key aspects of building and improving an engineering team, and supporting and developing people's careers).
- Ability to debug project execution to identify issues and changes to one or more of people, process, and project scope.
- Strong product sensibilities - you can critically navigate product proposal docs and Figma designs and translate them to engineering requirements that span the Metabase product stack, and identify and mitigate risks to building them.
- Strong technical background in one of: Clojure or Frontend (React + Typescript) ecosystems.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.