The Data Governance Manager serves as the lead and point of escalation for data governance, data quality and protection issues and will work closely with Business and Technical area leadership to improve the quality and value of core data assets and support the strategic requirements of the department. The Data Governance Manager will play a critical role in ensuring we develop and maintain a single data model that is accurate and organized across our business systems.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Establish and manage Cint's data governance program and roadmap with a focus on ensuring data integrity and accuracy throughout the end-to-end business data lifecycle
- Roll out the enterprise-wide data governance framework, with a focus on improvement of quality through modifications to organization behavior and standards, data architecture and design, principles, governance metrics, processes, and related tools
- Define roles and responsibilities related to data governance and ensure clear accountability for stewardship of the company’s business data assets
- Influence and collaborate with senior stakeholders across the business to initiate and maintain data governance processes
- Coordinate and influence senior leadership to communicate policies down to their management groups
- Develop & maintain inventory of the enterprise data maps, including authoritative systems and owners
- Facilitate the development and implementation of data quality standards, data protection standards and adoption requirements across the enterprise
- Define indicators of performance and quality metrics and ensure compliance with data related policies, standards, roles and responsibilities, and adoption requirements
- In conjunction with the Business & Corporate Technology teams, provide progress reports and oversee periodic updates to the Data Governance Roadmap
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Information Management, or equivalent related experience
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience preferably in a rapid growth large SaaS company environment in related fields of Data management, Governance framework establishment, Team management, Program Management and Strategy planning.
- Experience leading or managing complex technical projects particularly with a data/BI focus
- Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection
- Strong team and work management skills; being pro-active and detail-oriented, able to move overall data governance and strategy through the approval process and resolve issues as they arise - Ensure compliance and alignment to defined governance framework
- Strong leadership, problem solving, communication and influencing skills
- Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual capable of executing multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment working with cross functional teams
- Strong track record for implementing and managing data governance programs
- Understand multi-domain, multi-system landscape and the importance of data governance across systems
- Demonstrated ability to work with business and domain owners to drive adoption, negotiate roadmaps and adhere to a design led approach to unify data collection, sharing, and use.
- Strong track record of creation and maintenance of data policies and alignment with business data processes
- Experience implementing a data catalog and/or data lineage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.