This role is primarily responsible for handling inbound/outbound calls as per the SLAs outlined by the client.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Ensure that the calls are answered as per procedures
- Ensure that the assigned targets in accordance with SLA are met
- Ensure that the quality of the calls is in compliance with predefined parameters
- Provide the relevant process report on a daily basis
- Ensure adherence to established attendance schedules
- Provide process training to new team members to facilitate their levels of performance – mentor/mentee relationship
- Should have a minimum of Diploma from accredited tertiary institutions with Computer literacy (MS Office & Domain knowledge)
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Fresher with the above skills can be considered
- Call Quality to include Compliance parameters
- Process improvement
- Learning ability
- Attendance, Log in Hours
Salary Range: Negotiable
Employment Type: Full Time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.