mPharma is looking for a call center agent with a background in healthcare management and pharmacy studies. The call center agent will be the face of our B2C business (online and offline retail) and will be responsible for helping customers understand and use our services. This candidate will be a member of our Call Centre team in Ghana and will work with the team to deliver value and high-quality service to customers.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 350+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across eight African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Malawi, Rwanda, Ethiopia, Gabon)..
- Handle inbound and outbound client calls in line with mPharma’s objectives.
- Follow relevant call center communication scripts when engaging clients.
- Engage and build sustainable relationships with clients.
- Employ call center software in keeping appropriate records of all client communication.
- Ensure clients are satisfied with the level of service being delivered by administering customer satisfaction surveys.
- Maintain and improve quality of service by adhering to standards and guidelines.
- Keep a shared log of functional/process improvements/issues for iterative purposes.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Update job knowledge continuously, and follow industry best practices.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Is fluent in English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Is fluent in at least one local language (Dagbani, Hausa, Kusal, Frafra, Gonja, Twi, Ga, Fante, Ewe).
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines.
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Experience working in a pharma/healthcare environment is a plus.
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high-quality deliverables.
- Works effectively as a team member and promotes collaboration.
- Exhibits creative problem-solving.
- Has great active listening skills.
- Has exceptional interpersonal and rapport-building skills.
- Has a patient and empathetic attitude.
- BSc Administration
- BSc Pharmaceutical Science
- Or any related program.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.