Associate Project Manager
Bridgestone Mobility Solutions
Product & Project Management
The Project Management Team is part of the Customer Success department and is responsible for executing strategic partner projects, enterprise customer on-boarding projects and project managing other strategic initiatives. You will be part of the Project Management team reporting to the Manager Project Management. Your goal is to structure, plan, coordinate and enable individual teams / departments to execute while keeping the overall objectives and success in sight. We seek a strong Project manager who will take full ownership and accountability for projects with a European scope.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Structure, plan and coordinate project activities and ensure their proper execution with all the other departments (Sales, Finance, Legal, Product, R&D, Logistics, customer support, Sales Support, etc.).
- Get all the stakeholders positively on board with your projects.
- Track and report progress, manage overall timelines, dependencies, risks, issues and monitor inter-dependencies.
- Deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Lead the customer on-boarding process for enterprise customers.
- Provide new customers with a seamless on-boarding experience.
- Act as central point of contact for sales teams and customer teams to coordinate all customer on-boarding related activities.
- Continuously update all relevant stakeholders and escalate issues in a timely and constructive fashion.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in project management with customer facing and international focus;
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Proven track record in delivering complex strategic and customer facing projects;
- Strong organizational, time management and stakeholder management skills;
- Experience in working with international teams i.e., remote collaboration;
- Fluent in English and at least one other European language (both written and spoken, ideally French);
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, the ability to maintain excellent and effective working relationships with key stakeholders, management, colleagues and co-workers and motivate and coach project teams;
- You are pro-active, entrepreneurial and have a drive to get things done.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.