Videographer and Photographer
Agape House New Testament Church
Creative & Design
A large international church is seeking a creative and talented photographer and videographer to join their media team. As a photographer and videographer, you will play an important role in capturing our church's events, services, and activities to help promote our mission and vision. This position requires that you be skilled in both videography and photography.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Capture high-quality photos and videos of church events, services, and activities.
- Edit and retouch photos using Adobe Creative Suite or similar software.
- Work collaboratively with the church leadership and marketing team to ensure that photos and videos align with our brand standards.
- Manage and maintain all photography and videography equipment.
- Organize and archive all photos and videos in an easily accessible database.
- Assist with special projects and assignments as needed.
- Experience in live event photography and videography.
- Equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience as a photographer and videographer, with a strong portfolio of work.
- Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Suite or similar software.
- Knowledge of photography and videography equipment and techniques.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A commitment to the church's vision and mission.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- A flexible schedule and availability to work on weekends and evenings.
- Qualification: Diploma
- Experience: 2 years’.
To apply, please submit your resume, portfolio, and a cover letter detailing your experience and qualifications for this position to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.