Bridgestone Mobility Solutions
Creative & Design
In this role, you will coordinate multiple initiatives across product areas and functions to help Webfleet maintain its user-first approach, invest in constructive relationships, and ensure that ongoing strategic work is conducted with transparency and accountability.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Help define the user experience for new and existing digital interfaces for our customers and users;
- Gather user needs and challenges by making use of quantitative and qualitative research results, or methods;
- Collaborate with UX, Engineers, Product Managers, Product Owners, Analysts, Lawyers, and more;
- Balance user-centred, business, and engineering goals to help shape strategy;
- Take on structural and architectural problems by thoughtfully organizing functionality into pages and workflows to meet user needs and match their mental models;
- Develop storyboards, wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, and more to communicate interaction and design ideas;
- Validate your work with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Preferred, but not required: Masters or Bachelor of Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Information Science, Computer Science, Engineering, or Visual design or related fields with user-centred product development experience;
- 3+ years’ experience conducting user-centred interaction design work, including requirement engineering, conceptual tasks, persona creation, user journeys, product lifecycle monitoring;
- Passion of making our users’ lives better;
- Experience in delivering a product/feature vision with a realistic plan for iterative updates that realise the vision over time;
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams, but take pride in ownership of the problem;
- Communication skills for dissecting various user experiences and presenting their strengths and weaknesses;
- Experience in developing and using a Design system;
- Experience mentoring others, outside the UX team;
- Good sense of humour, solid sense of pride in your work, and willingness to give and take feedback;
- An outstanding portfolio, demonstrating your clean design sense, user focus and dedication to solving sophisticated workflows.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.