We are looking for YOU — eager for a challenge, energized by innovation and aligned with our mission to deliver a future of work without borders.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Lead the user research process by closely collaborating with product management and other verticals.
- Develop research plans, define research objectives, share insights and findings with internal team, stakeholders in an engaging manner.
- Conduct interviews with external and internal users to identify usage and effectiveness of product features, have a pulse of user needs, goals and pain points at all times.
- Conduct stakeholder and user interviews, implement surveys and identify research methods to best gain user insights.
- Work closely with UX designer to help build wireframes based on information synthesized through user research.
- Collaborate with designers and developers to review designs, discuss product features and implementation.
- At least 4 years of professional experience conducting user research for a product company, preferably B2B SaaS.
- Excellent understanding of user behavior, psychology.
- Expertise in conducting qualitative/quantitative research independently.
- In-depth understanding of UI design and product building.
- Creativity and attention to details with hands-on experience (portfolio required).
- Previous experience with B2B SaaS solutions is a plus (HRIS, Payroll, Tax or Payment Process companies will be preferred).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.