We’ll support your professional development while you gain real, hands-on technical experience. You have the option to learn the following Cybersecurity concepts: Security Engineering, Risk Management, Threat Intel, Incident Response, Insider Threat, Data Protection, Privacy, Compliance, and soft skills. As part of the program, you will also receive mentoring from leadership and peers to jumpstart your career. You can take advantage of GEICO’s education benefits to pursue certifications or graduate studies.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Analyze events that occur within their environments for the purposes of mitigating threats \
- Perform routine operational tasks to ensure availability while maintaining least privilege, privileged access management, just in time access, etc.
- Assist in maintaining Identity Management systems and provide escalation support for system issues, including troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and resolution
- Collaborate with engineers on Identity Governance initiatives and service offerings
- Assist in performing technical threat/risk and vulnerability assessments and manage vulnerabilities through their lifecycle
Candidate Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, or other relevant engineering major, obtained by May 2024
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (please upload ALL transcripts as part of the application process)
- Advanced coursework and hands-on experience in cybersecurity, network management, systems administration, risk management, enterprise defense, technical documentation, and troubleshooting
- Hands-on experience with at least one scripting language such as Python, Bash or Perl
- Strong foundation in data structures and core security concepts
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and written and verbal English communication skills
- Basic understanding of existing Operational Portals such as Azure Portal
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.