Orderly Network is a permissionless, decentralized exchange protocol and modular ecosystem built on top of NEAR. It uses an on-chain orderbook to provide a platform complete with a risk engine, matching engine, and shared asset pools for Dapps to build on top of. Dapps built on the Orderly Network will allow for financial instruments such as; Spot Trading, Margin Trading, Perpetual Swaps and Lending & Borrowing.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What will you be working on?
- As technical support team, you will act as Level 2 support - provide timely and accurate feedback to customers (toB and toC) or client service team on the issues/enquiries that require technical knowledge. Investigate the technical issues raised by clients, perform analysis by looking into the logs, provide proper recommendations to handle the issue and produce the report of the issue. More important, if there is a service incident, you will be responsible for classifying the urgency of the issues, and escalate to the teams that require to be involved.
- As a bridge between client and internal teams, you will also contribute to educate or support client services teams, to improve the response to client, document the work-around of known technical issues. Define the framework of the documentation process for product changes. On the other hand, you will also bring the client voice to the internal, collect the context information of the issue, record the info in Jira, raise it to Dev Team for further analysis, or bug fix.
Who will you be working with?
- Marketing and communications specialists, product managers, data analysts, developers, and other industry experts. We cultivate talent based on a number of important qualities such as innovation, integrity, teamwork, openness, and courage. As an employee, there is no greater perk than having a top supporting cast to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
What challenges will you face?
- Competes within a dynamic and complex industry, with trends that are constantly evolving. Maintaining our edge requires a high level of engagement and passion. Producing impactful content requires critical thinking and organization, and team members must be able to operate autonomously in a results-driven environment. Communication skills will be put to the test as you will face many micro-interactions with industry partners, thought-leaders, and community members along the way.
What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- As a support engineer, communication and collaboration take a large proportion of your daily operation. We uses multiple channels for both internal and external communication, including JIRA, Zendesk and Telegram.
- For monitoring & troubleshooting tools, including, but not limited to, Linux Shell Script, SQL, ELK (Kibana), and Grafana, and we encourage you to contribute more on support tools for internal and external clients.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.