TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST
Rx Health Info Systems
Customer Service & Support
Under the direction of the management, the Technical Support Analyst serves as a liaison between organization and assigned clients on matters related to technology support and planning. This position provides analysis and problem-solving, technical assistance and support coordination to clients for Rxhealth applications systems. The Technical Support Analyst interacts with, and coordinates work assignments between, Development team and assigned clients. The Technical Support Analyst makes decisions based on independent judgment to resolve a range of complex technical problems. The incumbent provides technical support to customers in a professional manner and maintains goodwill, cooperation, and productive relationships throughout the organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Functions as the key contact for all requests from a broad range of users for technical support at a designated location. Provides consultation and support; communicates effectively to convey complex technical information.
- Prioritizes and appropriately escalates issues to assure timely problem resolution. Carries out fact-finding and analysis of problems; determines most effective problem resolution procedures. Suggests, tests, implements, and evaluates solutions.
- Coordinates and interacts with other teams and functions as a liaison between Development team and users to communicate end-user needs and ensure effective solutions are implemented.
- Reviews user requirements and needs for software and services; performs related research and analysis and provides information and guidance to users; facilitate implementation, installation, and training.
- Analyzes and plans technical support based on consultations with Operations head. Documents support plans and establishes implementation schedules.
- Analyzes and resolves Rxhealth applications software issues.
- Maintains records of work activities and documents recurring, difficult or complex problems; identifies trends, recommends solutions and resources.
- Coordinates contact with vendors as needed to assist with support activities.
- Actively participates in departmental, committee, and technical meetings to discuss and resolve user issues and implement new projects.
- Attends training sessions, conferences, classes and utilizes online resources to maintain and update skills and knowledge as necessary to keep current on relevant technologies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A wide variety of technologies to effectively support end-user technical needs including computing devices, operating systems, network technologies, and a variety of software applications (desktop, client-server, browser-based, etc.);
- Principles of troubleshooting and analysis.
- Programming languages such as PHP, Java, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software.
- Up-to-date knowledge of IT and software trends.
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Strong communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Support a variety of users with divergent needs and skill levels
- Translate user needs into viable solutions
- Work independently and as part of a project team
- Work collaboratively to make necessary decisions and respond to emergency situations effectively
- Communicate technical and complex information in verbal and written form
- Accurately troubleshoot and diagnose technology issues in a complex environment
- Work occasional long hours
- Quickly establish good working relationships with clients
- Work to deadlines and under pressure.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of first degree in computer science or related courses.
- 2+ years’ experience in similar role
- Candidate must reside in Kumasi
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.