Vercel is looking for a Technical Advisor to assist our Enterprise customers with technical problems and questions when using Vercel products and services! Responsibilities include informing and training clients in the product’s proper use to enhance the customer experience and improve satisfaction.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
What You Will Do:
- Ensure that Enterprise customers are receiving and understanding the value of the platform.
- Provide product expertise and strategic consultation during the Enterprise customer journey.
- Provide training sessions to Enterprise customers.
- Attend onboarding and pre-production calls as a technical authority.
- Know the Vercel platform and Next.js framework inside and out, learning daily.
- Work with other members of CS to provide assistance both internally and externally.
- Develop close partnerships with the CSM team to understand customers’ goals.
- Work with external engineering and infrastructure teams to convey product gaps and needs.
- Ensure customers have immediate concerns resolved but with a long-term outlook.
- Specialize in a few product areas and lead that within the team.
- Improving existing, and identifying new, internal documentation, processes and policies.
- Assist and coordinate with Customer Success Managers with Enterprise requests.
- You lead by example and develop more junior members of the team.
- You understand modern web architecture, frontend development, and serverless computing.
- You are experienced with incident management and procedural communication.
- You possess exceptional communication skills.
- Outstanding sense of autonomy, ownership, and happy to be fast-paced startup environment.
- You are happy working with a fully remote, globally distributed team.
- You have a passion to deliver a customer experience second to none.
- Availability to work within a weekend and on-call rota.
- 3+ years experience in a customer success, sales, or onboarding/implementation role at a SaaS company.
- 3+ years experience with front-end web development or using React in a production setting.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.