Our Senior manager is an engineering leader who will lead members of the engineering staff working across the organization to provide a friction-less experience to our customers and maintain the highest standards of reliability and availability. Our team thrives and succeeds in delivering high-quality technology products and services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly. The ideal candidate has broad and deep technical knowledge experience to improve application’s performance, capacity benchmarking, improve availability, security and reliability, design and evolve cloud/infrastructure architecture, and leverage engineering solutions to solve operational problems. Also should have deep technical expertise in software engineering, Kubernetes, Metrics, Logs, Traces, Synthetics, Digital Experience Monitoring, DevOps, Big data processing, and open-source Observability platform domain
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
- Influence and build vision with application owners to ship quality products in a faster pace.
- Ownership of the end-to-end delivery of team strategy and execution
- Develop and motivate teams to solve complex problems and be a strong advocate for open-source technologies and solutions.
- Be technically hands-on in coding as well as building highly available systems.
- Be responsible for building and mentoring a new team of software engineers
- Drive the team towards building solutions towards the long-term goals while ensuring that high priority tech debts are solved in an efficient way.
- Be a strong thought leader in Site Reliability engineering, Observability, Operational excellence, Big Data processing, and DevOps Principles.
- Consistently share best practices and improve processes within and across teams.
- Hands-on Software engineering manager with strong understanding of Site Reliability Engineering, Big Data processing, Observability and DevOps principles.
- Fluency with at least one modern language such as Python, Java, Go and experience with open-source software is a big plus.
- Hands-on experience in managing infrastructure components through Infrastructure as Code using Terraform, Ansible
- Strong technical acumen in Cloud Architecture, Observability, Performance Benchmarking, Capacity planning and Reliability tools.
- Expert in Container orchestration (e.g., Kubernetes), container runtimes and OS (Operating System) optimization.
- Experience in Observability platforms, application monitoring tools and performance analysis techniques.
- Experience managing & growing technical leaders and teams.
- In-depth knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Expert in Open-source observability software like Grafana, Prometheus, and OTEL
- Knowledge in ML and AI technologies
- 6+ years of coding experience
- 5+ years of development of tooling and engineering solution in a large-scale, mission-critical environment
- 5+ years of hands-on work experience supervising personnel in a technical environment
- 5+ years of experience with one of the public cloud - AWS, GCP, Azure, or another cloud service
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.