Orderly Network is a permissionless, decentralized exchange protocol and modular ecosystem built on top of NEAR. It uses an on-chain orderbook to provide a platform complete with a risk engine, matching engine, and shared asset pools for Dapps to build on top of. Dapps built on the Orderly Network will allow for financial instruments such as; Spot Trading, Margin Trading, Perpetual Swaps and Lending & Borrowing.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What will you be working on?
- Architect complex technical solutions involving smart contracts based needs from product team and users.
- Analyze business logic in addition to designing and implementing smart contracts.
- Up to date with the latest trends and developments in the DeFi space and familiar with the codebase of common DeFi applications.
- Responsible for full-stack technical work such as operation, maintenance and upgrades of smart contracts.
- Follow up the development of open source technology, based on which blockchain smart contracts are built and optimized.
- Participate in the overall structure design of the decentralized application platform and the optimization and improvement of security, performance, and incentive algorithms.
- Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of decentralized applications to ensure the stable operation of the production system 24/7 hours.
- Participate in security audits of external smart contracts that interact with WOO Network.
Who will you be working with?
- DeFi engineering developers, technical lead, product team, BD and Investment Analyst. As an employee, there is no greater perk than having a top supporting cast to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
What challenges will you face?
- Fast-paced working environment.
- Propose practical and feasible solutions and produce technical documents independently.
- System analyzing, abstract thinking, and system designing.
What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- Solid in writing high-quality, well-tested Solidity (or Rust, Vyper).
- Experienced in smart contract development, especially in complex decentralized exchange and yield product smart contracts on EVM chains.
- Familiar with the technical architecture of complex DeFi protocols and able to design tech solutions to solve complex problems.
- Capable of reading and understanding advanced open source system code (Contributors who participated in open source code or open source frameworks are preferred).
- Familiar with blockchain encryption algorithms, consensus mechanisms, security protocols, distributed computing, smart contracts as well as other underlying protocols and operating mechanisms.
- You have good communication, expression skills, teamwork spirit and execution ability.
- You have good self-directed learning skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.