The financial industry is growing at a record pace, but our data providers are still stuck in the past — with cumbersome onboarding processes, complicated APIs, slow infrastructure, and expensive licensing costs.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
Responsibilities and Timing
We have projects across the stack, from frontend UIs to backend APIs. Your projects will depend on your background and interests. We accept applications on a rolling basis; however, the internship will last from early June until the end of August, usually for a duration of 10 weeks, with the option to extend by a week or two. Interns have the option of working in their own timezone, or in Eastern Standard Time. If you have any further questions,
- Experience with C++ or Python, ideally outside of the classroom (e.g. personal projects, internships, and co-ops)
- University level coursework in computer science (e.g. operating systems, computer architecture, and algorithms)
- Knowledge of software design patterns and best practices
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A desire to work at a fast-growing fintech startup
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.