Celestia Labs is looking for a Software Engineer to join the Rollkit team. You will be working on a framework for sovereign rollups and adding support for customizing its different components such as execution environments, sequencer schemes, DA layers, and proof systems. You will also be maintaining documentation and tutorials and guides for how to deploy rollups customizing these components for different applications.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Contribute readable, well-tested, and well-documented code to Rollkit and related repositories
- Participate in technical discussions on issues and code reviews on pull requests
- Be a part of the feedback loop between technical specification and implementation
- Work with users and support them with debugging on various channels and ensure their success.
- A strong communicator with excellent technical writing and presentation skills, especially in a remote team setting
- Possess solid knowledge of coding, technical principles, and technical architectures, with at least 2 years of real-world experience as a developer or engineer
- Proficient in Golang, with experience in Solidity and Rust being a plus
- Experienced with building maintainable and well-documented codebases
- Experienced with open-source software development tools like Github
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.