The ideal candidate for this mobile engineering role will have experience developing Android apps through their full lifecycle, from concept through shipping to maintenance. You will work on a privacy-first digital identity wallet, controlled by the end user. We use a combination of core identity libraries, cutting-edge cryptography, and new interoperable identity standards.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Refactor, maintain, and extend the open source credential wallet application on Android. The desired architecture is a set of reusable SDKs that contain the core functionality and UX workflow components. The completed application's code should be a thin layer over the SDKs.
- Work closely with product managers and UX designers responsible for managing user stories, features, and releases
- Develop the mobile application including releasing the app to Google Play store
- 4+ years experience shipping Android applications
- Experience with one or more of: Flutter, Kotlin, Reactive Native
- Comfortable with rapid directional changes in a fully remote startup environment
- Experience collaborating with geographically and culturally diverse engineering scrum teams
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.