- High Point International Home Furnishing Spring Market
- Aid sales representatives and mediate relations between clients (domestics and international)
- Support the PR/Marketing team during high-profile events (Grand Opening Ribbon Cutting, NC Governor's visit)
- Develop new ideas for layouts, materials, and products for the showroom in the future.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of an SHS education
- 1 year working experience
Location: Tesano Gardens
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.