Activities related to showroom
- Receive walk-in and calling customers and inform them the most professional way.
- Transfer any question to the dedicated person in our organization
- Organize an exhibition of vehicles and secure regular change of vehicles, under the control of Head of Sales
- Secure cleanliness and lighting efficiency
- Fill in the displays with brochures and product information
- Secure cleanliness of exhibition vehicles
- Receive workshop customers, open repair orders and execute usual controls and vehicle preparation for workshop operations.
- Inform workshop of any appointment and secure in tie transfers f vehicles.
- Receive customers for return of vehicles final invoicing and payments.
- Prepare digital communication on Facebook and Linkedin under the supervision and support of Management and headquarters.
- Mastering sales techniques: Discovering customer’s expectations, argumentation, negotiation, conclusion.
- Mastering negotiation on phone
- Mastering relationship with high-level people : Communication (spontaneously meet the customer, Dynamique behavior, smiling, enthusiastic, manage several customers at the same time), customer care orientation, transmit enthusiasm through speeches and radiance, brings questions that encourage the expression of the caller, express himself/herself easily in public, clear in writing summaries
- Manage complicated situations: Anticipation of conflict by informing the customer keeps self control in all circumstances, remains active and motivated, consider the problem of the customer, present solutions to his/her management
- Manage working time: Organized (clean desk, prepares files without mistake and omission, keep information in organized files, follow up the evolution of the sales files…)
- Computer: word, Excell, Powerpoint, automobile software, and web applications
- Legal sensitivity in operations
- Hygiene and safety
- Environmental protection rules