The senior zk Engineer will be responsible for pushing us ahead of this curve, making this hire critically important to our continued visibility and success. The role is ideal for an individual who thrives in a start-up environment, a self-starter that is dynamic and comfortable to take on responsibilities and can work effectively within a remote setup.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- As a Sr. zk Enginner you will design, build and optimize one of the world’s most complex circuits—the zkEVM—to deliver higher throughput and faster finality time, lower proof generation costs, and an elevated experience to users. This will represent a massive impact on Scroll, our layer 2 network, and the broader Ethereum roadmap and ecosystem;
- As well, you will be asked to keep us apprised of the latest zk literature and research in the industry. And you will get to collaborate externally with the brightest minds in the zk and blockchain communities, while enhancing our brand and visibility within those communities;
- Day-to-day, you will work on circuit optimization, zk circuit or zk prover implementation. And as a senior engineer, you will also be asked to guide more junior developers, share your expertise, and ensure we continue to write and implement high-quality code;
- Come join us, and work alongside other deeply-driven technical minds, in a culture defined by openness, autonomy, and ownership;
- Excellent coding skills in one or more of Rust or C++;
- Outstanding coding standards: Proficient in open-source contributions, ensuring code correctness, performance, and maintainability, with strong developer practices. Skilled in performance profiling, optimization, and collaborating well with other developers via tools like Notion and GitHub;
- You can quickly and independently take an idea, feature or project from designing the spec, to implementing a PoC to verify, and then production. You can guide and lead more junior developers through this process, and enjoy getting to do it;
- Knowledge of recent zk proof technology – r1cs, plonkish, AIR, stark;
- Broad knowledge of computer science and system design:end-to-end system development of real-world applications, and/or performance optimization;
- You own, take action and operate proactively, independently, and with openness and transparency;
- Confident, but humble and low ego, your demonstrated ability to learn quickly and systematically break problems down into smaller pieces motivates and inspires others around you;
- You enjoy collaborating with others and excel at communicating with them, asynchronously and across cultures. You speak and write (documentation, specs, Slack, etc), clearly and concisely.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.