You’ll work on a combination of unique builds and ongoing support engagements that help season your skills. As a leading digital agency, 10up’s client roster spans from innovative startups and impactful non-profits to some of the biggest names in the industry, such as ESPN, Google, The New York Times Co., Microsoft, and The Nobel Prize Committee.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Develop enterprise-level WordPress plugins and/or themes primarily using PHP and Gutenberg blocks in React.js.
- Support learning by mentoring other fellow engineers and providing code reviews.
- Drive strategy and lead back-end technical vision on large-scale projects.
- Solve complex problems in simple yet elegant ways.
- Ultimately you will make the web better by finely crafting websites, apps, and tools that reach millions of online visitors every day.
- You love perfecting your skills in WordPress engineering and Gutenberg.
- You have a code portfolio. Link us to your best WordPress work on GitHub and you’ll never have to do any live coding or whiteboard testing!
- You are comfortable talking to clients and team members to clearly present your thoughts.
- You have extensive Git workflow experience in back-end-focused web development.
- You have the ability to expertly debug performance and caching issues.
- You prefer to work fully remote and are effective at engaging in a distributed team from the location of your choosing.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.