This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior UX Researcher, joining our Design team. Design is at the forefront of everything we do. As a Senior UX Researcher you will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting research, working with cross-functional teams, and performing usability studies. You will also help provide actionable and meaningful data-driven insights that represent the voice of multiple users.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What this job can offer you
- Reveal what the users need by conducting research, working with cross-functional teams, and performing usability studies. You will inspire change, deliver oral and written presentations, evaluate qualitative and quantitative data, and help the UX team better understand what would make a user’s experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless.
- Design, coordinate, and source participants for user research projects inside Remote.
- Synthesize and present actionable insights to a variety of stakeholders.
- Mentor other researchers and designers and offer support and guidance to improve their understanding of customer needs and various research methods.
- Work closely with analytical teams to build an understanding of customer behavior to measure the performance of our products.
- Develop a well-crafted research plan with clear research objectives.
- Perform market and ethnographic research.
What you bring
- Extensive experience in designing a user experience, able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as being responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes and testing.
- Understanding of strengths and weaknesses of different research methods, including when and how to apply them as well as examples of utilization of these different methods.
- Experience with the whole product lifecycle — from early stage to launch and beyond.
- Excellent survey design and analysis skills.
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results.
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration.
- Passionate, positive and problem-solving attitude.
- Knowledge or experience in a relevant field that studies human behavior, such as cognitive science, behavioral economics, anthropology, sociology, or psychology.
- Solid understanding of the design thinking process, as well as a passion and know-how for influencing design strategy.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.