As a Senior Software Engineer (AI/ML), your job is to design and implement AI/ML solutions in coordination with your team to have a measurable impact on our business outcomes. In this role, you partner directly with your team manager and other team members to systematically improve our platform offering with machine learning. The resulting solutions are focused on task categories but remain independent of specific business use-cases, yielding reusable AI Enablement value across client verticals.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- You are comfortable solving problems in remote team environments. Our team spans the globe, and requires excellent communication and teamwork to succeed.
- You are able to partner directly with Product Managers and demonstrate leadership within your team. As a senior member of your team, you cut through complexity in requirements to determine right-sized commitments for implementation.
- You can analyze and author systems documentation. You will need to design architectural changes, explain them to your team, implement them, and evangelize their usefulness in our platform on a regular basis.
- You have strong experience with Python and familiarity with systems integrations. You are comfortable publicly weighing the pros and cons of your architectural decisions, as well as incorporating your insights into deployed services.
- You are comfortable working across the stack and contributing to the frontend as well as the backend to ship end-to-end features.
- You have proven expertise in deploying and maintaining web services that solve real world problems. Your team includes ML engineers, but you know enough about MLOps to implement and support success metrics for models in production.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.