As a Senior Programmatic Strategist at 10up, you’ll be a strategic leader guiding clients through yield optimizations and determining ad placements that help clients meet their revenue goals.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Meet with client stakeholders and internal teams to establish a clear understanding of the client’s revenue goals, and then propose impactful and efficient opportunities to help achieve those goals using ads.
- Collaborate with the design team to craft and document the ad placements for sites while balancing revenue and experience design goals.
- Work together with engineering to configure and integrate adTech tools and platforms such as header bidding, CMPs, and DMPs with Google Ad Manager.
- Build and analyze reports to evaluate the performance of demand sources in order to identify areas where changing configurations or programmatic partners is needed.
- You have the ability to build reports in Google Ad Manager and combine that data with reports from Google Analytics and other adTech platforms to form actionable insights.
- You have an understanding of best practices when it comes to placing ads on websites, with the ability to balance increasing ad revenue with maintaining site speed and user experience.
- You like to take ownership and collaborate with clients, team members, and third-party vendors to solve problems.
- You have excellent English skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to patiently explain ad concepts to clients and team members who may have no experience with ads.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.