This is a unique opportunity to develop your career as a Senior Back End Engineer during an exciting period of hypergrowth. You’ll work closely with the Product Manager and Engineering Team Lead to design and deliver solutions that will enable Time Doctor to scale and remain the market leader. All of this will be achieved through your ability to both deliver and collaborate with a team of talented engineers. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a modern tech stack on a product that has traction with significant growth opportunities. This is a full-time position, reporting to the VP of engineering.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Create elegant and well-tested code that’s easy to maintain and ensures high performance at scale.
- Collaborate and contribute as part of a team that includes product managers, designers, and front-end engineers.
- Use your combined product and engineering mindset to have an impact on how we’re able to continually improve our products from a functional and scale perspective.
- Continually learn and research engineering trends to ensure that we’re always using the most appropriate technology available.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 4 years of professional back-end experience, ideally working on Node.js applications at scale.
- Strong MongoDB experience, ideally with some sharding experience.
- Experience within memory databases such as Redis.
- Experience with test-driven development and continuous delivery.
- Experience working in a Product focused SaaS company, preferably during a significant growth phase.
- Experience working with GCP technologies (e.g. Big Query, Cloud Run, Pub sub) Big query is desirable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.