SENIOR MANAGER, OPERATIONS - ART
Product & Project Management
We are an early but mighty organization with a leadership team of game industry veterans. There are many opportunities for you to have a big impact on the products we’ll be making as well as the overall direction of the company. If you’re passionate about tackling difficult problems with direct and thoughtful communication and team first mentality, we may be the right place for you.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Establish yourself as the point person for building and mentoring a highly effective and engaged creative talent pool who push themselves and one another to their fullest potential.
- Consistently engage with leadership to identify potential issues in the development cycle, narrow down on solutions in partnership with the development teams and support codifying best but flexible practices across a range of titles.
- Understanding the intent and map the evolution of our development philosophy to work with Art leadership to identify possible issues with the product / content pipeline, whether that be resource challenges, time constraints, technical hurdles, or quality and drive discussions to identify improvements.
- Promoting relationships with cross-discipline partners including executive leadership, leading studio updates and report-outs of L&D program health and Art organization engagement metrics
- Build strong relationships across the company; becoming the key point of contact for learning & development consulting or solutioning and integrating a remote work culture
- Build productive and open relationships with internal and external Development Teams, supporting functions (Central Tech and Engineering, Marketing, and QA) and Publishing leadership
- Developing documentation, dashboards and processes to enable information flow across the organization on development status, key dates and requests for resources
- Expertise in scaling learning and development, with experience as mentor for game development careers and leadership
- Project/program management skills, with the validated ability to lead multiple, intricate programs, including project implementation, communication strategy and partner management
- Able to work autonomously while completing multiple priorities
- A bias toward action and problem solving in a fast-paced environment
- A passion to serve the needs of individual contributors and support their growth but able to determine alignment with business needs
- Experience with games across various genres from casual to core
- Comprehension of game development pipeline and range of Art roles and responsibilities
- Experience supporting or actively working on projects through the development lifecycle from business case / pre-production to launch / post-launch management, has worked on content development / release and live operations through the game lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience communicating both technical and non-technical information across teams and departments.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.