Our Senior Manager is an engineering leader who works with the engineering staff to innovate and build new engineering solutions, improve and enhance existing solutions as well as leverage engineering solutions to solve critical operational problems. A Senior Manager will lead strategy and execution of a technical roadmap that will increase the velocity of delivering products and unlock new engineering capabilities. The ideal candidate has deep technical expertise to improve application performance, capacity benchmarking, improve availability and reliability, design and evolve cloud infrastructure and architecture.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
- Manage up to leadership as well as give feedback when appropriate
- Administer coaching plan(s) and Performance Improvement Plan(s)
- Craft fully compliant quality documentation
- Compliant negotiation and execution of warning administration and/or involuntary termination
- Develop the team budget and be accountable for reporting on results achieved at regular intervals
- Significantly contribute to the team planning process to include surfacing associate level proposals
- Basic UI/UX and prototype design knowledge and experience
- Proven experience in digital experimentation and using web analytics data to optimize the online customer experience
- Expertise and hands on experience building and deploying apps (preferably cloud-native) in either Azure or AWS.
- Knowledge of cloud computing technologies and concepts (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, etc.)
- Working knowledge of object-oriented development, Gang of Four (GOF) Design Patterns, Microservices, Dependency Injection with IOC containers, and both frontend and backend unit testing
- Proven ability to concentrate and demonstrate a capacity for learning technical concepts and adapting to new technologies quickly
- Strong Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.) platform knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office tools such as PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and WebEx for effective communication
- 6+ years of experience working on the CRM Marketing Cloud platform
- 3+ years of experience required of CORE development/Coding (Java, Python, .NET)
- 2+ years of experience in open-source frameworks, or one of the following: .NET Core, asp.NET, Angular, or Express
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.