Senior Java Engineer
Engineering & Technology
Our engineering team is responsible for building and scaling our products, and the infrastructure for our operations. As a Java Software Engineer, you will work in a fast-paced environment and work closely with different chapters across the company to build the best products for our users.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
Who You Are
Failure to meet any of the following required qualifications could result in an automatic rejection. [Keep this sentence here at the top]
- Proven English fluency.
- Must have at least 4 years of working experience with the following:
- Java 8 or above (streams, lambdas, optional).
- Spring Boot, Micronaut, or some other microservices framework.
- Relational databases, preferably PostgreSQL.
- NoSQL databases (Redis, Mongo).
- Certain notions of distributed systems: back pressure, observability, fault tolerance, concurrency, redundancy, etc
- Desirable skills: Kafka (event based architectures), APIs (REST and gRPC), Docker, Kubernetes, Some PHP knowledge.
What You Will Do
- Understand the requirements of Bitso's products.
- Design and implement software tests.
- Help and correct bugs on the platform.
- Have knowledge of the operation of cryptocurrencies.
- Drive new feature development.
- Architect systems and improvement to scale our product and platforms.
- Ship code for high growth, high visibility markets, every day, for hundreds of thousands of users.
- Write a high-performance code designed for scale.
- Assure the integrity, solvency, and security of the exchange.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.