Senior Graphic Designer
Vida & Co
Creative & Design
We are looking for a senior graphic designer who will be working with other members of the marketing and design team to create engaging, on-brand graphics for social media, website assets, collateral, packaging design, etc. The senior graphic designer's responsibilities include managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas. You will be working independently and will have two designers as direct reports. The role itself will report to our Head of Product To be successful as a senior graphic designer, you should have extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, and techniques. You should also have experience in implementing marketing campaigns. Ultimately, an excellent senior graphic designer will ensure that the design team promotes the vision of the company to benefit the health needs of our customers and make a difference in this world in creating impactful designs that capture through our products. In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Oversee all design elements, from the initial conception to final delivery
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Design, Visual Arts, or a related field
- Portfolio with design projects.
- At least 3-5 years of proven work experience as a graphic designer.
- Experience with design software (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Familiarity with design techniques and knowledge of basic design principles
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type, and fonts)
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.