Senior Engineering Managers at Array have a strong strategic business focus and a willingness to be heavily engaged in talent management. They are responsible for and grow key business areas while closely partnering with strong individual contributors. They help grow and scale the engineering team, both individual contributors and line managers as Array grows. This person will oversee the development and release of new products and features by partnering with Sales, Compliance, UX, Legal, Product, Customer Solutions, Client Growth, Sales Engineering, Marketing, Talent Acquisition and QA.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 8 years
- Manage an existing team of engineers embedded with product leads while also owning the hiring process for inbound talent to scale the team.
- Support individual contributors, as well as other engineering managers in their career development by providing clear feedback.
- Develop engineering leaders to own large impactful areas.
- Ensure a high technical bar by creating/adopting development processes (architecture reviews, testing) and instilling a culture that promotes engineering excellence.
- Build effective roadmaps that allow Array to execute on our ambitious goals.
- Coordinate execution and collaborate across multifaceted teams to unblock cross-cutting projects that may represent the most pressing needs of the organization.
- Promote and cultivate a positive environment that fosters respect, collaboration, openness, and equality.
- Be the strategic decision maker by constantly weighing trade offs based on opportunity cost, critical bugs, tech debt and exercise sound decision making ability while understanding the core needs of the business.
- 8+ years as an engineering manager in startup environments.
- Keen eye for hiring and developing high caliber talent, especially engineering leadership.
- Passion for creating/adopting efficient business processes that increase velocity and improve quality.
- Experience scaling engineering teams that build and operate high volume distributed systems in a SaaS environment with API driven products.
- Collaboration ability to partner with cross functional teams.
- Experience architecting complex, performant, and reliable distributed systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high level of empathy.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.