Our Senior CRM Marketing Cloud Solutions Engineer will be responsible for “big picture” solution design with multiple integrated systems and large data volumes. You will use your expert level experience with the SFMC ecosystem is desired to drive transformation of all thing’s digital communications at GEICO to ensure that we provide a friction-less experience to our customers, maintain the highest standards of protection and availability. Our team thrives and succeeds in delivering high quality technology products and services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly. The ideal candidate has broad and deep technical knowledge, typically ranging from front-end UIs through back-end systems and all points in between.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Collaborate with cross functional business to develop technical solutions utilizing SFMC tools: Journey Builder, Data Extensions, Automation Studio, Content Builder, CDP, Ad Studio, Mobile Studio, Audience Builder, Marketing Cloud Connect, etc.
- Map Data across multiple data sources, driving standardization and creating workflows that support personalization in customer communications
- Mentor other engineers
- Consistently share best practices and improve processes within and across teams
- Advanced programming experience with at least two modern languages such as Java, C++, Python or C# including object-oriented design
- Must have strong knowledge of AMPscript, SQL, HTML, CSS
- Expert level experience with SFMC data integrations: cloud connector, integration with external systems (via APIs) – especially Salesforce Financial Services Cloud, Customer Data Platform and MuleSoft
- Proven understanding of micro-services oriented architecture
- Understanding of REST/SOAP API integrations, SDKs
- Experience building the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, startup-like environment
- Knowledge of developer tooling across the software development life cycle (task management, source code, building, deployment, operations, real-time communication)
- Ability to come up with accurate estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements
- SFMC Email Specialist, Consultant or Administrator certifications is a plus
- 4+ years of experience working on the CRM Marketing Cloud platform
- 3+ years of experience required of CORE development/Coding (Java, Python, .NET)
- 2+ years of experience in open-source frameworks, or one of the following: .NET Core, asp.NET, Angular, or Express
Desired Experience (not required):
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.