Our Senior Engineer is a key member of the engineering staff working across the organization to provide a friction-less experience to our customers and maintain the highest standards of protection and availability. You will work in a highly collaborative environment interfacing with many other teams such as Salesforce CRM, Infrastructure, Architecture, Release Management, Application Security, and Business Product Owners to help develop and deliver critical solutions for GEICO while transforming and reimagining legacy workflows and processes. Our team thrives and succeeds in delivering high quality technology products and services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly. The ideal candidate has broad and deep technical knowledge, typically ranging from front-end UIs through back-end systems and all points in between.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Scope, design, and build scalable, resilient distributed systems
- Build product definition and leverage your technical skills to drive towards the right solution
- Engage in cross-functional collaboration throughout the entire software lifecycle
- Lead in design sessions and code reviews with peers to elevate the quality of engineering across the organization
- Define, create, and support reusable application components/patterns from a business and technology perspective
- Utilize developer tooling and a variety of Azure tools and services across the software development life cycle (task management, source code, building, deployment, operations, real-time communication) to perform advanced-level Java application design, implementation, and maintenance activities under minimal direction
- Mentor other engineers
- Consistently share best practices and improve processes within and across teams
- Advanced programming experience with at least two modern languages such as Java, C++, Python or C# including object-oriented design
- Strong understanding of web service integration (REST/SOAP) and enterprise middleware integration tiers (Mulesoft/Informatica)
- Ability to articulate channel dataflow and process flow including email, SMS, web chat, Mobile Push & SDK's
- Excellent communication skills – needs to be able to lead projects from the front and interact with clients and sponsors on a regular basis
- Experience building the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems
- Advanced understanding of DevOps Concepts and Cloud Architecture.
- Experience with continuous delivery and infrastructure as code
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.