As a Salesforce Automation Engineer, you will work in a highly collaborative environment interfacing with Salesforce developers and Product Owners to help develop and deliver critical Salesforce solutions for GEICO. Specifically, drive CRM automation framework and tool development in support of CRM Workstream development strategy as well as create, maintain, execute automated development solutions. Our team thrives and succeeds in delivering high quality technology products and services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly. The ideal candidate has broad and deep technical knowledge, typically ranging from front-end UIs through back-end systems and all points in between.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Track all dependent team's testing and ensure smooth sprint completion
- Follow up with all engineers to ensure the stories are moved through the SIT, UAT environments in time to keep the sprint effective
- Assist in coordinating the go-live Quality Assurance activities including the test execution of the production specific test plans and checklists
- Assist in ensuring that the sprint goals are met each sprint
- Own any production defects validation, test and funnel them through sprints towards fixes as applicable
- Engage in cross-functional collaboration throughout the entire software lifecycle
- Mentor other engineers
- Consistently share best practices and improve processes within and across teams
- Experience in Project/application resource estimations and project planning
- Experience in Unit and Integration testing of web services, UI and Mobile Responsive and native app testing
- Experience in using Azure DevOps – Custom Queries, Dashboard, Analytics, Power BI reporting and Test plan modules
- Experience in evaluating automation tools and frameworks
- Experience in troubleshooting techniques like, evaluating the application logs for any integration and experience in SPLUNK queries for logs validation
- Experience in using Selenium based Keyword/data drive frameworks developed in C# or any other COTS and Open-source test automation tools like -TOSCA, Ranorex, Cucumber – BDD frameworks
- Experience in test data management tools for data retrieval from SQL/TDM tools
- Experience with CRM Customer Service, CRM Customer Acquisition, CRM EDGE, CRM Marketing, CRM Sales Platform, filed adjuster and Analytics work streams
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.