The AIML Platform will enable the success of GEICO by creation of ML platforms which in turn would ease the lifecycle of model development at GEICO. This team will partner heavily with teams in Lakehouse team, SRE team, product engineering, marketing, and lines of businesses to accomplish their goals. The leader we hire will build a versatile team skilled in secure and scalable ML infrastructure on industry standard frameworks like Jupyter notebooks, Apache Spark/Flink on K8s, Tensor flow, Theano, Caffe, or PyTorch for efficient model lifecycle, training and inferencing pipelines, scalable feature stores, online and offline graph datastores; and transition us from the current state of monolithic architectures to a modern AIML stack.
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 15 years
- Present the vision and strategic recommendations with clarity and concision to stakeholders having varying degrees of data fluency.
- Manage and prioritize requests from partners and set realistic expectations. Transparently communicate about priorities on a regular basis.
- Enhance the team's abilities to report on performance, focus on impact, and provide transparency about critical workstreams.
- Identify emerging trends in AIML of which leaders should be aware. Develop ways to utilize and organize our risk assets to guide big strategic decisions.
- Be accountable to the leadership of Data for your success.
- Deep experience building ML Platforms and MLOps capabilities at scale with high reliability and security.
- Experience layering in AI/ML frameworks; and migrating users to the new frameworks to reduce tech debt.
- Experience providing various interfaces to AIML users for model lifecycle development.
- A thought leader who can provide strategic guidance with their good understanding of AIML and GenAI concepts at GEICO
- Solid understanding of LLM/GenAI concepts and their value to business
- A creative and innovative problem solver and storyteller with data, comfortable with helping partners think and solve difficult business challenges.
- You thrive on partnership and can build the bridge between the requirements of the business and the needed data and analytics to help the business reach their goals.
- Have experience creating analytical data sets and data warehouses that enable self-service access to KPIs and metrics.
- Have consistently coached different engineering roles (e.g data engineers, software developers, business intelligence, AIML experts, data scientists etc.) of your teams and growing leadership (managers and senior individual contributors) on your teams throughout your career.
- Familiarity with AIML technologies and frameworks including Java, Python, Airflow, Spark, Stream processing, PyTorch or Theano or Caffe or similar technologies.
- Master’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, other pure sciences disciplines, or equivalent experience.
- 15+ years of experience in building large-scale platforms with a focus on performance, scalability, and solving big data problems for large enterprises.
- 10+ years of experience in building and managing teams in a senior engineering leadership role.
- Solid Understanding of AIML, Data Science technologies to business use cases such as risk, compliance, MarTech, and customer service strongly desired
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.