The Digital Analytics Team is seeking talented senior engineer to join our team with a focus on Analytics and Tagging implementation across web and mobile applications. The ideal candidate has broad and deep knowledge, typically ranging from Analytics and Tagging implementations (Launch, GTM, Open source, Tealium, Adobe, Google etc.) through developing the solutions or applications and all points in between. The candidate will build data solutions and services that helps GEICO better understand fundamental information on how many customers came to GEICO.com and how many completed each step in the application flow, among many other insights of customer experience on digital channels, Marketing measurement, attribution, and success.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Scope, design and build the scalable and resilient Tagging, and Analytics solution using TMS (Tag Management Solution) and Analytics solutions described above.
- Build, design and implement the tagging and technical solutions for various business data need scenarios.
- Engage in cross-functional collaboration throughout the entire software lifecycle.
- Lead in design sessions and code reviews with peers to elevate the quality of engineering across the organization.
- Design, build and share the analysis and reporting using tools like Adobe, Google, Snowflake, or PBI
- Utilize manual and automated test process and strategies using tools like Observepoint, debugger, Chrome Developer or Charles proxy.
- Consistently share best practices and improve process creation of data layer specifications and TMS rules of site and media analytics tracking while reducing page complexity and improving performance
- Utilize the data hub platform to validate the data and build data solution
- Mentor other Engineers
- Proven understanding of Digital Analytics including Web and Mobile data
- Analytics capabilities using tools like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or Snowflake
- Proven understanding of the web and mobile technologies, client and server-side tracking capabilities
- Advanced Analytical understanding and rigor to analyze large set of data to address business questions addressing customer experience, navigation across online and offline channel
- Understanding of cloud data warehouse and data processing and ETL technology like dbt
- Advanced experience with manual and automated testing of tagging and debugging process and strategies
- Practical knowledge of working in Agile environment (Scrum/Kanban/SAFe).
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
- Knowledge of developer tooling across the software development life cycle (task management, source code, building, deployment, operations, real-time communication).
- Experience with continuous delivery and infrastructure as code.
- Understanding of DevOps concepts, including CI/CD pipeline, Github
- 4+ Years of mobile development technologies (iOS and Android) and analytics SDKs.
- 3+ years of experience site design, web and mobile tagging, and Marketing Data and Analytics
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps Concepts, Agile
- 2+ years of experience with AWS, GCP, Azure or another cloud service
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.