We are looking for a Senior Engineer Manager to lead our small but effective DevSecOps and IT team of experienced engineers, responsible for developing, designing, and maintaining our cloud infrastructure, DevOps tools and guidelines, and Security and IT measures.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Lead and mentor a globally distributed team of experienced DevSecOps engineers, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Raising engineering excellence by implementing the best DevSecOps practices.
- Ensure compliance with industry security and data protection standards and regulations such as GDPR, SOC2, ISO 27001, etc.
- Drive the integration of security practices into the entire software development lifecycle.
- Set the technical vision & direction for design, develop, and continuously improve our cloud infrastructure with a focus on security, reliability, and scalability.
- Oversee the selection, implementation, and management of tools for automation, monitoring, and security, enduring the continuous improvement of CI/CD pipelines.
- Oversee our organization-wide IT management.
- You will oversee our incident management duties to help troubleshoot and follow up on incidents that require structural fixes.
Here's what we are looking for:
- candidates with at least 7 years of experience in System, Operation, DevSecOps, or similar and at least 2 years in Management or Leadership roles to have the skills mentioned above.
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You are an excellent problem solver, with a flexible, can-do attitude, happy to put your hand to anything
- Proven experience as a Security, System, DevOps Engineer, or in a similar role.
- You have strong knowledge of automation and infrastructure as code technologies such as Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- You have experience working with complex CI/CD pipelines for production releases in a microservices-based architecture
- You have a deep understanding of deployment and monitoring strategies for reliable, highly scalable, and robust cloud infrastructure
- You are an expert on cloud and containerization technologies such as AWS and Docker
- Strong knowledge of security technologies, VPNs, intrusion detection systems, and encryption protocols.
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills. You can validate your decisions and communicate them clearly
- You are comfortable in an ambiguous, ever-changing startup environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.