- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Three or more years’ experience in web application development using the 3.5 and above framework.
- Ability to work on the documentation.
- Strong knowledge on the web services/APIs development.
- Strong knowledge and experience with databases (SQL).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly focused and adaptable to changing priorities.
Applicants should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the Mail Subject
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.