We’re looking for a Senior Designer to help continue the evolution and development of our brand visual language, crafting a strategic approach to all of our marketing content and beyond. Reporting to our Head of Brand Design, the right candidate will have diverse experience across brand and strategy – helping to craft campaigns, design for all content types from digital, print and everything in-between, and shape our vision to change employment for good.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Collaborate with our Lead Designer and the wider design team to conceptualize and design a diverse range of branded creative assets, bringing our master brand to life in compelling and exciting ways.
- Offer guidance and mentorship to more junior designers
- Collaborate with a team of writers, designers and external agencies to bring our brand assets to life
- Work alongside and collaborate with junior creative team members, giving guidance and feedback where necessary
- Work with our brand and content marketers to develop and maintain our visual identity
- Work with our Campaign Managers, Growth and Loyalty teams to create compelling content across multiple media formats, including our website, digital advertising, social media, downloadables, videos, animations, events and beyond.
- Create distinctive and compelling visuals that are masterfully designed for a diverse global audience and varied demographics.
- Proven design experience in a fast-paced marketing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe, Figma and Canva.
- Willingness to take ownership.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A portfolio showcasing your skills in brand, marketing communication and design.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.