The successful candidate will be an integral part of the commercial team with a focus on the commercialization of discovered gas within two of Tullow’s operated fields in Ghana, as well as extending Tullow’s exploration within the country. You should be an expert negotiator, effectively building and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
The Successful Candidate Will Be Responsible For
- Contributions to the drafting and negotiations of key agreements including Gas Sales Agreement and ancillary agreements.
- Structuring and negotiating agreements with the central government and government entities that would secure access to additional development opportunities and exploration rights.
- Identify and consider potential initiatives to improve value in the assets including establishing a strategy towards;
- License timeline.
- Long term lease financial/commercial structure for key contracts incl. FPSO lease.
- Asset investment plans and Capital allocation approach.
- Ad-hoc commercial support to the Commercial Manager and BU leadership team.
- Compliance with IMS processes. Lead internal commercial approval processes as applicable (GATE, ATN, Peer reviews).
- Establishing and building relationships with key government counterparties.
- Commercial support to lenders DD process and structures.
- Commercial support to upstream EPC and supply chain workstreams.
- Sound business judgement and commercial acumen, analyzing a combination of quantitative and qualitative information.
- Proven working knowledge of petroleum economics.
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiations skills required to deliver key commercial agreements with various counterparts including Host governments, JV Partners, and financial institutions.
- Ability to work cross functionally and discuss with confidence subjects that fall out with one’s own area of technical expertise.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Supply Chain Management processes and industry best practices.
- Identify and quantify risks to the business and propose risk mitigation tactics, identifying the key decisions required.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in business, management, finance or an engineering or science discipline.
- Substantial and broad previous experience in working in assets across the full E&P lifecycle.
- Demonstrated positive track record of working with joint venture parties and governmental bodies.
- Substantial experience in working in a functional area, commercial, Finance or other within E&P.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.