The Senior Client Services Officer is responsible for ensuring all process and procedural requirements are met in providing available services within agreed turnaround period to creating positive experience for all clients. Supervises the Client Services Officer and the Cashier and ensure clients are welcomed in a friendly, professional manner, and provided all the available services to create an excellent customer experience.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
Sales and Business Growth
• Participate in all business growth initiatives in the Branch.
• Responsible for cross-selling all company products and services to clients.
• Understand the key benefits of all IZWE products and effectively communicate to clients.
• Support Sales efforts by Call-Centre staff and ISEs
Supervisory and Controls
• Responsible for the efficient delivery of excellent customer service to all clients in the banking hall.
• Responsible for the administrative oversight of the banking hall.
• Responsible for the direct supervision of all frontline staff (Client Service Officers and Cashiers) to deliver excellent customer service.
• Responsible for maintaining adequate loan quality controls and all errors detected on loan and account opening applications are corrected and reported.
Customer Service Delivery
• Responsible for the capturing and processing of loans, savings and any other Izwe product(s) applications
• Responsible for ensuring delivery of services to clients in a friendly and professional way.
• Responsible for ensuring all processes are completed within agreed turn around periods.
• Responsible for handling customer complaints and any other after sales services that may be applicable.
Compliance and Controls
• Understand key policies, processes, and procedures for front office operations.
• Responsible for the verifying of data in accordance with the loans, savings and any other Izwe product(s) application process
• Responsible for verifying of documents according to Credit Policy Responsible for maintaining
adequate loan, savings and any other Izwe product(s) quality controls.
• Perform all transactions in strict compliance with all institutional processes and procedures.
• Responsible for any reporting to Branch Manager and other Izwe staff as may be required.
o Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree is required.
o 3 years work experience in a similar role
Skills / Attributes:
• Hard working and goal driven;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Positive attitude;
• Accurate and fast worker;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Neat and organized person
All applicants should forward their application letters and CVs to email@example.com
Working hours: Daily 8h00 till 17h00 or as required to fulfill one’s responsibilities.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.