Senior C# Cross Platform Software Engineer
Engineering & Technology
You will work closely with our other senior developers as we transition from Windows to a cross-platform framework, using C#, .NET 6, Avalonia, Entity Framework Core, SQLite and CEF, bringing Mailbird to macOS and beyond. You will also help develop the core platform, implementing more advanced and innovative features for all our customers.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Have experience with C#, WPF (or other XAML based framework) and MVVM.
- Have impeccable attention to detail, whether it be back-end or front-end.
- Care about the performance of your code.
- Parallelism and concurrency are your bread and butter.
- Experience with desktop or mobile development is a big plus.
- Experience with unit testing (NUnit and Moq) is the icing on the cake.
- Pragmatism over pure theory is more than welcome.
- Can take initiative and feel comfortable both working alone and as part of a team.
- Have great communication skills in English.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.