If you are passionate about learning and growing and want to develop into the best consultant engineer you can be, then this role is for you!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
- You will be expected to be an expert on the products you work on, understand problems, create solutions and effectively communicate its benefits as well as value to customers. This means that you will continuously stay up-to-date on product releases and know your technical landscape.
- You will participate in deep dives that uncover quality issues and pain points and propose solutions to fix them.
- You will participate in regular coaching and training to improve your skills.
- You will coach and train mid-level developers on your team to improve the overall team.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in software development and consulting
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in NAV/Business Central development using Visual Studio Code, AL.
- High exposure to Azure and Cloud technologies
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Excellent customer-facing soft skills (requirements gathering, solution consulting, presentation).
- Previous experience with Remote jobs or international teams.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.