Senior 3D Animator
Creative & Design
We hire for talent density. Our team comprises the most talented, entrepreneurial, and innovative teammates from around the world, with experience in education and large scale consumer internet companies, including Instagram, Netflix, Dropbox, Stripe, Uber, Y Combinator, and more.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
What you’ll do:
- Produce high quality character and environment animation.
- Establish a long-term plan for ongoing animation creation at scale.
- Oversee external partners in the creation of animation assets to quality and technical specifications.
- Work closely with the Tech Art team to improve rigs, animation workflow, and increase efficiency.
- Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, and product managers to create animations for quick prototyping of game ideas.
- Oversee dynamic outfit and accessory customization.
- Later on, work with the engine and tools team to develop tools for adding and organizing UGC (user generated) animations.
You will be a match if:
- You have a demo reel showing proven understanding of all animation principles.
- You can confidently animate in different styles.
- You demonstrate experience in leading, or directly contributing to, delivery of 3D animations for shipped titles from the planning phases through live operations.
- You have working knowledge of Maya.
- You have experience troubleshooting and fixing basic rigging and skinning issues.
- You have a genuine interest in creating quality content for kids 12 and under
- You are able to work effectively with cross-functional team members in a remote environment.
- You can provide clear, diplomatic, and candid artistic critique, both verbally and in writing.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.