Creative & Design
We are looking to employ an experienced seamstress to mend, alter, and construct garments and other fabric-made articles according to customers' needs. The seamstress's responsibilities include replacing buttons, zippers, pockets, and linings, adding padding and shaping materials to garments, and modifying garment styles based on customers’ specifications. You should also be able to estimate the cost of constructing various garments, taking into account the amount of time and materials required.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Accurate pattern making and execution
- Fitting garments on customers to determine how the alterations should be done.
- Constructing garments and other articles according to customers’ specifications and preferences.
No CV's needed just email this detail to : email@example.com:
- Photos of your best completed garments
- A paragraph introducing yourself.
- Your favorite Designer and why they inspire you.
- Position is for workshop supervisor
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
NB: No CV's needed just email this detail above to : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workshop is located in Lashibi, Tema
Gross Salary: GHC 2200.00
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.