A reputable oil and gas company headquartered in Accra; Ghana is in search of a suitable applicant to fill the below position.
- Minimum Qualification:Vocational
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Safety handling and Risk Assessments.
- Supervise ROV Pilots
- Emergency handling and supervision.
- Quality Assurance and Management.
- Interface and cooperate with Client.
- Motivation, leadership and management of ROV team
- Development of Operational Procedures.
- Execute training
- Project and dive planning.
- ROV dive planning and scheduling.
- Launch and Recovery operations.
- Maintenance and Modifications of Systems and Equipment including reporting to client.
- Reporting and documentation to Client as per contract
- Establishment of operational logbooks
- Populate reporting format to meet regulatory requirements as well as internal requirements.
- Daily reporting.
- Populate reporting report format to meet regulatory requirements as well as internal requirements
- The ROV Supervisor shall as a minimum have the same qualifications and experience as Senior Submersible Technician in addition to the following:
- formal administrative/leadership management training;
- training in first line of contract management;
- be fully conversant with all applicable legislation at the work-site;
- have training in first hand and task reporting;
Years of Experience:
- have a minimum of 3 year’s experience with relevant ROV operations
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.