The ideal candidate for this test engineering role will have experience working on mobile applications through their full lifecycle, from concept through shipping to maintenance. You will work on a privacy-first digital identity wallet, controlled by the end user. We use a combination of core identity libraries, cutting-edge cryptography, and new interoperable identity standards.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Set up and maintain automated testing infrastructure
- Write end to end Synthetic testing that covers testing of libraries, applications, and communications between devices and services
- Work closely with the development team to help with good-practices, and with the product team to assess the quality of critical components
- Help with debugging production issues
- Experience with automated testing on two or more platforms among iOS, Android, Fluter, and React Native
- Proficiency with CI/CD platforms (e.g. GitHub Actions) and mobile devices testing platforms
- 4+ years of experience with automated testing
- Experience collaborating with geographically and culturally diverse engineering scrum teams
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.