The Quality Control Officer is responsible for supervising and lab testing of concrete products at the Concrete Batching/ Production plant to ensure that concrete products meet design specification.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Supervision of batching and load out process, and controlling workability of fresh concrete by performing standard recommended tests to ensure product meets design specification.
- Sampling for tests, and checking compressive strength of every grade of concrete.
- Ensure that every concrete product meets proposed specifications, volumes, quantities and technical requirements before dispatch to clients.
- Sampling and testing of raw materials to ensure it meets quality standards.
- Analyse and interpret test results for appropriate action, when necessary.
- Record of any non-conformance and batch plant practices, materials and equipment and report to superior in details the potential problems for early resolution.
- Other QA/QC scope assigned by management such as estimation of concrete
- Concrete products technical know-how
- Proficiency in the evaluation of concrete and concrete materials test reports and documents.
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- High standards of business ethics and integrity
- Min HND certification in Building Technology/ Construction technology/Civil engineering or its equivalent in technical experience in construction or concrete production.
- Minimum 6 years experience in related field
- Experience with a concrete batching plant is preferred.
Work Conditions: Full time
- Building and Construction
- Civil Engineering
- Concrete technology
Location: The position is based in Klagon, Tema.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.