As an intern, you will be provided the opportunity to directly impact GEICO's business metrics by working alongside product managers to develop and execute growth and profitability strategies for our insurance business. You will be responsible for looking creatively at business problems and working on long-term projects throughout the summer. Towards the end of your internship, you will present your findings and recommendations to senior management and officers.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business, Mathematics, Statistics, or other relevant major, with expected graduation between December 2024 and May 2025
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (Please upload ALL transcripts as part of the application process)
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and creative thinking abilities
- Demonstrated analytical, mathematical, and data management skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and some additional programming skills
- Must live within commutable distance from our Chevy Chase, MD office and work a hybrid schedule, including working from the office at least four days per week
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.