The Principal Engineer in Developer Productivity Engineering will engineer solutions and empower the developer community with experiences, tools, and automated processes that reduce friction and improve developer satisfaction, flow, and cycle-times. This role will be heavily centered around engineer solutions with the goal to improve developer flow, reduce cycle times, and provide fast feedback loops. An important outcome of developer productivity engineering is to give developers hours back in the week in the developer experience so they can focus on accelerating solution delivery. You will lead the strategy and execution of a technical roadmap that will increase the velocity of delivering products and unlock new engineering capabilities. The ideal candidate has broad and deep technical knowledge supporting Full Stack development and developer productivity platforms with a strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
As a Principal Engineer I, you will:
- Focus on multiple areas and provide leadership to the engineering teams
- Own complete solution across its entire life cycle
- Influence and build vision with product managers, team members, customers, and other engineering teams to solve complex problems for building enterprise class business application
- Accountable for the quality, usability, and performance of the solution
- Lead in design sessions and code reviews to elevate the quality of engineering across the organization
- Utilize programming languages like GO, Java, Typescript, React, HTML, Python, C# or other object-oriented languages, SQL, and NoSQL databases, Container Orchestration services including Docker and Kubernetes, and a variety of Azure tools and services
- Mentor more junior team members professionally to help them realize their full potential
- Consistently share best practices and improve processes within and across teams
- Fluency and specialization with at least two modern languages such as GO, Java, C++, Python or C# including object-oriented design
- Experience building products of micro-services oriented architecture and extensible REST APIs
- Experience building micro frontends
- Experience building the architecture and design of new and current systems (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling)
- Experience writing highly complex YAML pipeline/workflow code in GitHub
- Experience writing highly complex docker files or other containerization technologies such as Podman, Kaniko, containerd, etc.
- Experience writing highly complex YAML code for containers orchestration on different compute platforms
- Experience with continuous delivery and infrastructure as code
- Fluency in DevOps Concepts, Cloud Architecture and Azure DevOps Operational Framework
- Experience in leveraging PowerShell scripting
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.